It is OUR Waterfront
FoBP needs your input on the NYC plans for the waterfront.
Click here to provide comment. Cut and paste these bullet points below, and/or add your own. Takes one minute and really helps! BEFORE 11-12-10.
1. Expand existing public access on the Harlem River at Lincoln and Park Avenues
2. Allow canoeing at Mill Pond Park and local control of the Power Station building
3. Remove obstacles on the Bronx Kill made by Con Ed
4. Rebuild 132nd Street East River Pier Con Ed blew up
5. Preserve gantries at 135th Street and East River
6. No Wake Zone for All of Harlem River
REMEMBER, CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WATERFRONT WEBSITE AND GIVE YOUR INPUT!
Share it on facebook, just click the blue share button!